Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Easter Bucket

A fun and easy project , nice to make together with the kids. All digi's used are Rick St. Dennis MFA you can find them in his Etsy.

(NOTE: many of these designs are from the digi sheet LITTLE BITS O SPRING which is no longer published-also some of the designs were in the shop but may have been retired since this post was written)



I printed the digi's coloured them and cut them out, glued the bunnies to the bucket.



I used my Cricut to cut out paper flowers and a heart, but you can use any die cut machine, or punches for this (or even hand cut). I glued the flowers to wooden sticks (that I painted green first), and added some green ribbon for leaves.

Stick them into floral foam and cover with the yellow Easter decoration straw.













No comments:

Post a Comment